1. What personal information does Ezbuy Japan collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
Below are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Ezbuy Japan services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our services.
- Automatic information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Ezbuy Japan services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Ezbuy Japan services.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For what purposes does Ezbuy Japan use your information?
Your personal information will be used to operate, provide, develop, and improve the services that Ezbuy Japan offers our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and deliver products and services: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and announce your orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Ezbuy Japan services: We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Ezbuy Japan services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Ezbuy Japan services.
- Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Ezbuy Japan services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads
- Fraud prevention and credit risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Ezbuy Japan, and others.
2. Does Ezbuy Japan share your personal information?
- Transactions involving third parties: We provide you with services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Ezbuy Japan services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through our services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards. You will be announced when a third party involves in your transactions, and we share customers' personal data related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They are fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to your personal data needed to perform their functions but can not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Ezbuy Japan and others: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe this action is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ezbuy Japan, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when your personal information might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. How secure is information about me?
We design our system with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Ezbuy Japan offers security features to protect you against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Ezbuy Japan account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
4. About Advertising
Third-party Advertisers and links to other websites: Ezbuy Japan may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of third-party Advertising services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Ezbuy Japan ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifiers. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
5. What information can Iaccess?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "My Page" section of the website.
6. What choices do I have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our customer service. Many of Ezbuy Japan services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
We implement various security measures and always work to ensure the safety of your personal data on our systems. Users' personal data is stored in secure networks and can only be accessed by certain employees with special access rights to our systems.
We will maintain personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law on the protection of privacy of personal information and/or other applicable laws. In particular, we may remove identifying information from your personal data if necessary or we recognize that an unreasonableness has arisen.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or deletion of your personal information. If you would like to do any of these, please contact our Customer Service via email: [[email protected]](/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection) for assistance. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
*** Examples of Information Collected:**
Information You Give Us When You Use Ezbuy Japan services. Provide information to us when you:
- Search or shop for products or services on our website.
- Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Ezbuy Japan services.
- Download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device.
- Provide information in your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or your profile.
- Configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an Ezbuy Japan service.
- Offer your products or services on or through Ezbuy Japan services.
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers.
- Payment information.
- Your age.
- Your location information.
- Your IP address.
- People, addresses, and phone numbers listed in your Addresses.
- Email addresses of your friends and other people.
- Content of reviews and emails to us.
II. Prohibited items
- Drugs, addictive substances, alcohol, narcotic substances, nerve stimulants;
- Weapons, ammunition, military equipment;
- Depraved and reactionary cultural products, publications, and documents with defiant contents cause insecurity, and undermining national solidarity;
- Explosive substances, dangerous substances, or unhygienic, polluting the environment;
- The types of products are banned from circulation, trading, export, or import;
- Living organism;
- Prohibited items from import according to the World Postal Union (UPU);
- Currency, checks, and papers of value such as money;
- Letter in the parcel;
- Precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, ...), gemstones, or other products made from precious metals;
- Publications for the blind;
- Types of medical equipment that are not yet allowed to be used;
- Medicines for human treatment, vaccines, medical-biological, cosmetics, and chemicals for insecticidal and bactericidal in the field of household and medical use have not been permitted for use;
- Illegal Items or products with the unclear origin that cannot be proved for their source will be confiscated by the authorities and not be compensated;
- The types of medical cosmetics have not been announced to the competent authority.
- Products from wild animals such as ivory
- Antiques, second-hand, high-value, bulk, and fragile items.
- Second-hand electronics: Iphone, Ipad, Laptop...
- Poor quality products, imitations of big brands.